Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well, Daybreakers was pretty good. I liked how they actually found a cure for the "vampire disease". I don't think anyone's ever thought to go from that angle before. And i really like Ethan Hawke so.. :)

In other news! I have a job :D, at Kroger. I go for orientation Thursday, then I'm off to training Friday and Saturday at the new cut store, and I start at the store on Dixie on Monday. Hooray! I don't know how much i'll like working back in the deli but hopefully in time I'll be moved to cakes, that would be fun! I'm pretty sure i'll like being in the deli more than working the cash register, anyway. Lets just hope everyones nice!

I'm trying to find cheap car insurance. It's pretty much impossible.. Since I moved into my own place I have to get my own policy, and i've heard KFB isn't the most inexpensive one out there.. but from what i can tell there all only like a 20 dollar difference from each other. So far, anyway. Maybe since i've been with KFB for so long it wont be as expensive as i think.

Anyway.. Can i just say that I'm completely bored with the Internet? SSDD. Nothings interesting or funny anymore. I feel like I'm constantly refreshing the page for it to be the same words over and over again by a different person. I wish i could find a new website to browse through.

(Posted later in the day)
KFB turned out to be the cheapest! less than $100 a month. :)
Pork loin biscuits and garlic potatoes for dinner. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment